[Python-au] Sydney Python Users Group

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:51:27 +1100

> By the way, does this now make me the first female python user on
> the list?
> I noticed Mark said before there weren't any....
> Doing my bit for equality....

woo hoo - a bit more equality is just what this industry needs ;-)  If
Melbourne gets it act into gear I bet it will be an all-male affair
(  Even the Python conferences are lucky to have 5% female attendance

Which is a damn shame, 'cos I like hanging out with them :-)

I have a 13 year old daughter (eek!) and try as I may, she is not at all
interested in computers - loves ICQ and Yahoo chat etc, but no matter how
sneaky I try and be, she resists any attempts to learn about how these
machines actually work.

BTW - anyone else on this list attending the Python conference in DC in a
few weeks?

Mark.