[Python-au] Sydney Python Users Group meeting

Piers Lauder piers@cs.su.oz.au
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 13:44:30 +1100

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:34:25 +1100, Gary Capell wrote:

  > I was thinking it might be good for Sydney Python users to
  > get together sometime.
  >
  > At this stage I'm proposing just a get-together, no agenda
  > or prepared talks. I'm thinking after work someday late
  > February, early March.
  >
  > We could probably meet at my work (Pymble) or maybe
  > Sydney Uni Comp. Sci could spare us a room.
  >
  > If you're interested (even a little), please mail me to say which
  > of Mon-Thu arvos would be best for you, and also how convenient
  > (or otherwise) Pymble is vs. Sydney Uni.  Especially mail me if you
  > can offer a room to meet that's somewhere central-ish.

I'd prefer to meet in a pub somewhere in the city perhaps.
Depends how many there are of course. If a room is all that's
needed, we could certainly reserve a meeting room in Comp. Sci.
I'd prefer wednesdays, but tuesdays and thursdays are ok.

Computer Science, Sydney University, Madsen Bldg F09, Sydney NSW 2006, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9351 2824    Fax: +61 2 9351 3838     http://www.cs.su.oz.au/~piers