[Python-au] Sydney Python Users Group meeting

Gary Capell gary@commsecure.com.au
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:34:25 +1100

I was thinking it might be good for Sydney Python users to
get together sometime.

At this stage I'm proposing just a get-together, no agenda
or prepared talks. I'm thinking after work someday late
February, early March.

We could probably meet at my work (Pymble) or maybe
Sydney Uni Comp. Sci could spare us a room.

If you're interested (even a little), please mail me to say which
of Mon-Thu arvos would be best for you, and also how convenient
(or otherwise) Pymble is vs. Sydney Uni.  Especially mail me if you
can offer a room to meet that's somewhere central-ish.

Let's make this happen before Melbourne does ;-)

--
Gary Capell <gary@commsecure.com.au> +61 2 9440 9885