[Python-au] Australian or Australasian?

Wayne Knowles w.knowles@niwa.cri.nz
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:48:55 +1200 (NZST)

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Chris Wright wrote:

> Given that Australia will, in the near future, probably be the West Island of
> New Zealand, would it be wise for us to include our colleagues across the
> Tasman in the list?

I hope I'm not in any trouble for breaking trans-tasman rules by
subscribing to the list already!  No doubt you have been checking the list
of subscribers.

Was planning on asking the same question myself.   Most people form the
northern hemisphere consider NZ to be part of Australia anyway, so I
personally think that making the list Australasian is a good idea.

Wayne
--
  _____	   	Wayne Knowles,  Systems Manager
 / o   \/   	National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd