[PERCEPS] synopsis: documenting IDL, C++, python, and may be more

Jake Colman colman@ppllc.com
18 Jan 2001 09:27:27 -0500

Scott,

I stand corrected.  You are correct, it was an insensitive post to make.
Clearly, there is always room for alternative development efforts.  I had
high hopes for perceps when I first became aware of its existance but it
never panned out.  doxygen, on the other hand, is here today and does an
incredible job.  When sysnopsis matures, I will certainly give that the
once-over and see how it meets my needs.  Until then, good luck to all!

...Jake

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 928-4640
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com