Re[2]: [PERCEPS] Doxygen

Michael P. Wilson Michael P. Wilson" <mpwilson@earthlink.net
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:57:53 -0500

I like use of a nice AST.  That's one of my frustrations with perceps,
is that it's internal scheme is a bit difficult on the eyes.

I tend to do alot of code-generation (for persistence architectures,
framework stuff, etc) and would really love my auto-doc tool
(whichever one) to run the same core as my code-gen tool. (I started
by using "jeeves" out of the advanced perl book, then hacking it to
death)

How do you like python for this sort of thing?  I must confess to a
minimal exposure.

- M