[PERCEPS] Doxygen

Michael P. Wilson Michael P. Wilson" <mpwilson@earthlink.net
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:36:18 -0500

Wow, I forgot I was on this list.

Hey I've been using Perceps in my build system for ... wow yeah, for
years.  I had to make some modifications so that overloaded operators
were handled correctly, and I've cleaned up the script a bunch.

Let me know if anyone's interested in the hacked-up version.

I'm just far too attached to the fact that it's in perl to use doxy
(which I tried and didn't like much frankly.  But it's probably just
stylistic)

- Mike

--
Best regards,