[PERCEPS] From the PERCEPS maintainer...

Tom Bryan tbryan@starship.python.net
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, everybody. =20

Nothing exciting to report.  I apologize for not being a little more
active with PERCEPS this summer, but I decided to leave my current
employer and move by the end of summer.  I've been trying to wrap up
things at work, but I'll try to package up a few bug fixes to PERCEPS that
various users have sent me before I start packing the moving truck in a
few weeks.

I'm still working on the rewrite.  Perhaps I'll have a little more time
once I settle into a new place.  I'll keep you informed, especially once I
have a release that I need people to break.  ;-)

In the meantime, here's something a user asked me.  Has anyone made
DOCBOOK.DTD templates?  Has anyone done any other interesting formats? =20
If you have and you don't mind if I redistribute your templates, send them
to tbryan@python.net.

Thanks,
---Tom