[MMTK] <DKIM> Write b-factor values in pdb

Enrico Guarnera enrico.guarnera at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:30:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is not what I asked but thanks for the attempt. I would like to use the writeToFile function of mmtk, apparently one can modify some "temperature_factor" property of the atoms so that when writing to a pdb the b-factor column gets them. It's just that I could not figure how to change that atom property.

Best,
Enrico