[MMTK] <DKIM> Write b-factor values in pdb

nils.marechal at laposte.net nils.marechal at laposte.net
Tue Sep 16 13:29:40 UTC 2014

I performed that king of work prviously writing my own script. You can download all
informations relative to the PDB file format on rcsb (1996 format) and then it is easy to
write a script te replace b-factor columns by any values.

best,

Nils Marechal

> Message du 16/09/14 12:22
> De : "Enrico Guarnera"
> A : "mmtk at starship.python.net"
> Copie à :
> Objet :  [MMTK] Write b-factor values in pdb
>

> Hi there,
>
> I would like to write a pdb and add values in the bfactor column. Well, I have list of
some values for all the atoms of the protein and would like to have them in a pdb in the
bfactor column. Any idea how do I do that?