[MMTK] ENM normal mode analysis question

Liz Kellogg lizkellogg at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:55:24 UTC 2013

Hi MMTK users,

I'm new to the group, and I've been searching all over google to see if
what i want to do is possible in MMTK. Perhaps someone here can answer.
I have 3 different protein structures, and I want to perform normal mode
analysis on the C-alphas (I think I need to use the elastic network
model) to try and resolve the structural changes going from one
conformation to the other. How do I go about doing this in MMTK?
Do I read in the pdbs as a trajectory and create a universe from that,
then perform normal mode analysis on the universe?

thanks in advance for your help

Liz Kellogg