[MMTK] (no subject)

Konrad Hinsen research at khinsen.fastmail.net
Thu Feb 23 15:26:24 UTC 2012

--On 23 February, 2012 9:42:28 +0100 "ra.biehl" <ra.biehl at fz-juelich.de>
wrote:

> On Ubuntu this should work including the prerequisites
> do this on the comandline

Thanks for those detailed instructions, I am sure there are many Ubuntu
users who can profit from that.

I don't use Ubuntu myself, but I suspect that the following modifications
will still result in a working installation with less overhead (i.e. fewer
packages not really required):

- don't install gfortran
- replace
	sudo pip install scipy
  by
	sudo pip install numpy

This eliminates two big packages (gfortran and scipy).

http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/