[MMTK] (no subject)

Patrick Kiley pjkiley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:18:26 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I am trying to install MMTK on an ubuntu linux machine.  I have already
installed netcdf and scientific python.  However I get the following error
after running "python setup.py build":
Include/MMTK/trajectory.h:15: fatal error: Scientific/netcdf.h: No such
file or directory
compilation terminated.

Can anyone provide me with some guidance on how to get around this error?
Using "find / -name netcdf.h", I can see that I have several netcdf.h files:
/home/name/netcdf-4.1.3/include/netcdf.h
/home/name/amber11/include/netcdf.h
/home/name/amber11/AmberTools/src/netcdf/src/libsrc/netcdf.h
/usr/local/include/netcdf.h

but they are just not being found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,