[MMTK] serializing normal modes across MMTK versions

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:50:21 UTC 2011

Hi Edvin,
You can convert a modes object into a numpy array with:
numpy.asarray(modes)
And then save, pickle or whatever as a numpy array. Other modules, such as
MDAnalysis can use numpy arrays to write gromacs vectors, for example.
See also some previous posts (by me) about the difference between
numpy.asarray(modes) and modes.array.
Cheers,
Ramon