[MMTK] MMTK on Mac

Edvin Fuglebakk edvin.fuglebakk at ii.uib.no
Fri Aug 20 12:48:23 UTC 2010

When upgrading to Snow Leopard I switched package management system from fink to macports. It seems macports has a relatively recent MMTK port that correctly builds all dependencies (including netcdf)

MMTK: 2.7.1
Scientific: 2.8
numpy: 1.41
netcdf: 4.1.1

This was for python 2.6, but the same MMTK version seems to be packaged for 2.5 as well.

Since installing MMTK on mac was brought up recently, I thought I'd let you know.

-Edvin Fuglebakk