[MMTK] Postdoc and PhD positions

Konrad Hinsen research at khinsen.fastmail.net
Wed Jul 21 08:39:09 UTC 2010

We are looking for a postdoc and a PhD student for a collaborative
project (Paris-Grenoble-Jülich) on developing new simulation
techniques for better comparison with experiments. The two positions
will be based at the Synchrotron SOLEIL (Saint Aubin, France, 30 km
from Paris). The project involves both software development and
applications, and as you may guess MMTK will be used a lot. Interested
candidates please contact me for the details!

E-Mail: research at  khinsen dot fastmail dot net