[MMTK] MMTK 2.6.l0

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri May 21 06:51:00 UTC 2010

On 20 May 2010, at 20:00, Davi C. Neves wrote:

> Include/MMTK/trajectory.h:14:20: error: netcdf.h: No such file or
> directory
>
> I know netcdf.h is in place, but mmtk obviously can't find it.
>
> #locate netcdf.h
> /usr/include/netcdf/netcdf.h
> /usr/include/netcdf/netcdf.hh
MMTK (or rather ScientificPython) looks for /usr/include/netcdf.h, but
not /usr/include/netcdf/netcdf.h.

> Is there any flags I can give the script to let it know where my
> include-files are located? How do?
There is a general solution that works for all Python package
installations:

	env CPATH=/usr/include/netcdf python setup.py build

Use this to reinstall ScientificPython first, and then MMTK.

E-Mail: research at  khinsen dot fastmail dot net