[MMTK] import error

Jamie Seyed jamie.seyed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:40:13 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am very new in python and mmtk and related packages. To get started I run
all the required exe files on my windows OS, but I have problem using
nmoldyn and mmtk. I found only 2 related topic in this mailing list and not
useful thing on the web. I tried some pages found by google, but I think
their address has been changed, so I could not find any clue..

I did

>>> import nMoldyn

Traceback <most recent call last>:

File "<stdin>", lin1, in <module>

Import Error: No module named nMoldyn

and the same thing happened with mmtk. So I really appreciate any help to
get started since I am trying for a long time without a success...Many
Thanks/Jamie