[MMTK] The MMTK Web site is down

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed Aug 5 09:14:22 UTC 2009

On 04.08.2009, at 19:31, Konrad Hinsen wrote:

> Thanks to all of you for your support, which vastly exceeded my
> expectations! In fact, Mr Beloeil is getting a bit tired of all
> those mails, so please stop sending support messages!

Having read Mr Beloeil's replies to some of your messages, I am
actually more than a bit annoyed. With some astonishment, I read that
"the server was hacked", that its "installation was far from optimal"
and that it "posed a security threat". One reply even states that I am
a "very dangerous and negligent person". As far as I know, nobody ever
cared to look at the server, so the above statements have no basis at
all. I leave it to the competent people among you to judge if Wiki
spam can be considered a security threat.

Anyway, I am now even more motivated to look for other hosting options
for the MMTK Web site, and in fact I have a specific solution in mind
already.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr