[MMTK] rotamer libraries?

Ramgopal Mettu mettu at ecs.umass.edu
Tue Jun 23 18:22:17 UTC 2009

Dear All,
   I am new to MMTK and interested in using it for several projects in
my research group. While MMTK provides lots of great tools, I cannot
find anything in the documentation about one basic facility that we
will need, rotamer libraries. I am wondering if anyone out there knows
of an existing open-source implementation for rotamer libraries (e.g.
Dunrack backbone dependent libraries) that is easily compatible with
MMTK? Thanks in advance!

Ram

--
Ramgopal Mettu