[MMTK] problems installing

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed Jun 3 12:15:54 UTC 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 13:46, Bjorge Solli wrote:

>> There is a single script installed with MMTK, which usually goes to
>> /usr/bin/tviewer or /usr/local/bin/tviewer. Everything else is
>> installed
>> in Python's site-packages directory.
>
> How do I make the installer place it where I want it? (or maybe you
> have
> a webpage/manpage where all install flags and environment variables
> are
> listed?)

MMTK uses the standard Python distutils library for installation:

	http://docs.python.org/install/index.html#install-index

It has various options for specifying where everything gets
installed, but I don't know if there is a specific option for the
target directory for scripts.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Web: http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/