[MMTK] MMTK 2.5.25

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:07:46 UTC 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the continous development Konrad! I am trying this new version.
Unfortunately I have a problem with MMTK. During the compilation, it cannot
find netcdfmodule.h. It looks like the typical netCDF library problem, but
Scientific Python could find netCDF (although I had to change lib with lib64
in my machine in a couple of lines in setup.py) and netcdf_demo.py works. So
I don't know where this netcdf.h should be.
Thanks,
Ramon

building 'MMTK_DCD' extension
gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -fmessage-length=0 -O2 -Wall
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -fwrapv -fPIC -DLIBM_HAS_ERFC -D_LONG64_
-DEXTENDED_TYPES -IInclude
-I/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/numpy/core/include
-I/usr/include/python2.6 -c Src/MMTK_DCD.c -o
build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.6/Src/MMTK_DCD.o -DUSE_NETCDF_H_FROM_SCIENTIFIC=1
-DNUMPY=1
In file included from Src/MMTK_DCD.c:9:
Include/MMTK/trajectory.h:13:37: error: Scientific/netcdfmodule.h: No such
file or directory
Include/MMTK/trajectory.h:15:32: error: Scientific/netcdf.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from Src/MMTK_DCD.c:9:
Include/MMTK/trajectory.h:41: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list
before ‘PyNetCDFFileObject’