[MMTK] Problem with Scientific python versions

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon May 4 14:44:05 UTC 2009

On May 4, 2009, at 16:04, Dr. Jean-Didier Maréchal wrote:

> I re-executed the installation of ScientificPython 2.9 and repeated
> the
> installation of MMTK. Same problem.  And indeed, when asking for
> the version
> of scientific python:
>> From Scientific import __version__ as scientific_version
> print scientific_version
>
> the answer is .... 2.4.11
>
> I guessed I made a mistake in reinstalling scientific python, but
> could you
> give me a idea of where to beginning with to solve this problem?

I suspect you have two installations of Scientific Python in
different places. Try running Python with the -v option to make it
show the filenames of imported modules, then import Scientific
Python. If it doesn't get loaded from where you want, you need to
modify the PYTHONPATH of your installation.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Web: http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/