[MMTK] Problem with Scientific python versions

Dr. Jean-Didier Maréchal jeandidier.marechal at uab.cat
Mon May 4 14:04:01 UTC 2009

Hi Konrad,

I have something weird happening.
On a computer that I let without work during a while, I installed the last
version of scientific python (2.9) and then wanted to install MMTK. However,
when I want to build MMTK I have the message:
MMTK needs ScientificPython 2.6 or higher... (something I thought I did).

I re-executed the installation of ScientificPython 2.9 and repeated the
installation of MMTK. Same problem.  And indeed, when asking for the version
of scientific python:
>From Scientific import __version__ as scientific_version
print scientific_version

the answer is .... 2.4.11

I guessed I made a mistake in reinstalling scientific python, but could you
give me a idea of where to beginning with to solve this problem?

All the best,
JD