[MMTK] setConfiguration -> frames are not aligned

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Apr 20 12:26:51 UTC 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 14:11, Ralf Biehl wrote:

> So finally Numeric (24.2) isnt anymore fully compatible with
> Scientific or MMTK?

Numeric 24.x contains substantial changes compared to the 23.x
series, and it is known to cause weird and hard-to-reproduce problems
with ScientificPython and MMTK. I never bothered to look into them
seriously, as in the long run Numeric will be abandoned anyway.

> This numeric is installed as standard in Ubuntu, i didnt change to
> the addvised in your

If you can't use Numeric 23.x, go for NumPy!

> Thanks for all your work on Scientific and MMTK
> I do a lot of work with this and it saved me a lot of work

Good to hear, thanks!

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Web: http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/