[MMTK] MMTK for Windows, need help

Guido Wagner wagner at chemie.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Dec 1 13:12:27 UTC 2008

Hi !

I tried to install MMTK on Windows Vista with Python 2.4 or 2.5 an need
help:
First I tried the route using the binary installers described in the
MMTK wiki. The Installers for Scientific Python and MMTK crash (no error
message).
After that I tried a compiled installation using MINGW. Here I was not
able to build Scientific Python with netCDF support due to linking
problems (undefined references). I tried all versions of scientific
available.  I used the binary netCDF distribution linked in the MMTK wiki.

Can anybody tell me with which combination of Software (versions) I can
get to an working MMTK installation on Windows ?

Tanks,

Guido