[MMTK] Matrices not aligned

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Oct 31 09:21:00 UTC 2008

On 31.10.2008, at 07:59, Konrad Hinsen wrote:

>> Both Python 2.5 and 2.4 results in the same error. Have you seen this
>> before? Is there a bug, or did I choose some incompatible versions ?
>
> Not that I know, though I didn't install NumPy 1.2.1 yet.

I just did, using Python 2.5.1 and everything else in the same
version as you have. On a 64-bit Linux machine, this works fine; all
the MMTK test cases give the expected results.

NumPy 1.2.1 will print a "DeprecationWarning" for a couple of calls
made by MMTK because they still use the old Numeric C-API that will
ultimately disappear. The warnings don't do any harm, but if they
bother you, you should be able to switch them off using the warnings
module (though I haven't tried).

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr