[MMTK] Matrices not aligned

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Oct 31 06:59:23 UTC 2008

On 30.10.2008, at 21:24, Lars Skjærven wrote:

> I had this problem as well, and decided therefore to build MMTK 2.5.24
> with ScientificPython 2.8 and numpy 1.2.1. The compilation went fine,
> but I am stuck with the following error:

> Fatal Python error: can't initialize module MMTK_universe
> Aborted

Unless there is something seriously wrong with your Python
installation, the only reason for this would be a failure to import
NumPy during the import of MMTK_universe.

> Both Python 2.5 and 2.4 results in the same error. Have you seen this
> before? Is there a bug, or did I choose some incompatible versions ?

Not that I know, though I didn't install NumPy 1.2.1 yet. What
platform are you testing this on? Also, could you check if
ScientificPython works, e.g. by running the three test cases in
directory Tests?

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr