[MMTK] Matrices not aligned

Lars Skjærven larsss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:24:52 UTC 2008

I had this problem as well, and decided therefore to build MMTK 2.5.24
with ScientificPython 2.8 and numpy 1.2.1. The compilation went fine,
but I am stuck with the following error:

>>> from MMTK import *
>>> from MMTK.Minimization import *
Fatal Python error: can't initialize module MMTK_universe
Aborted

Both Python 2.5 and 2.4 results in the same error. Have you seen this
before? Is there a bug, or did I choose some incompatible versions ?

thanks,
Lars Skjaerven
University of Bergen, Norway