[MMTK] Errors with PyMol visualization.

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu Oct 30 07:58:47 UTC 2008

On 29.10.2008, at 02:36, Roel Sigifredo Sanchez-Carrera wrote:

> In both cases we got the following error:
>    if PyMOL.in_pymol:
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'in_pymol'

This looks like your Python installation has another module called
"PyMOL" on its search path. Perhaps PyMOL itself has such a module
now; I haven't tested with very recent versions.

A quick fix if you don't need PyMOL support in MMTK: delete lines 528
to 564 from MMTK/Visualization.py.

For a proper fix in future MMTK releases, I'd need to know more about
your installation. For example, you could run

	python -v basic_tests.py

and send me the (long!) output.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr