[MMTK] Matrices not aligned

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:24:32 UTC 2008

Hi Roberto,
We encountered a similar problem, which we have not solved. But maybe
I can help you trace the origin of the problem.
Try the following:
inport Numeric
a=Numeric.array([1,2,3])
a[:]
Does it give all the elements or the last is missing? I found the
later, and this is the source of the alignment problem. Unfortunately
I do not know how to correct this error from Numeric. From the scipy
list, I have received the suggestion to upgrade, but this is not
recommended by Konrad Hinsen... so we are rather stuck.
Cheers,
Ramon