[MMTK] Matrices not aligned

Roberto Olivares-Amaya robolivares at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:14:18 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm new to the mmtk community and I have been trying to compile this program
in some machines. However, in one of them, I get the following error when I
try to run one of the test files on the website:

  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MMTK/Universe.py", line 1012, in
__init__
  self.setSize(size)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MMTK/Universe.py", line 1023, in
setSize
  self.data[:] = size
ValueError: matrices are not aligned for copy

Is this perhaps due to scientific or numeric python?

The file is "building molecules on a lattice"

http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/using-mmtk/mmtk-example-scripts/miscellaneous/building-molecules-on-a-lattice/

Thanks for the help!

Roberto