[MMTK] how to force trajectory object write to file?

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Oct 27 07:15:49 UTC 2008

On 24.10.2008, at 17:37, Jose Borreguero wrote:

> Is there a method for a trajectory object that flushes stored
> coordinates and velocities to the associated NetCDF file? I'm
> newbie to MMTK and I can't find it.

I was somewhat surprised myself to find that there isn't. I just
added a flush() method:

	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/hg/MMTK/main/rev/9c57e9b51779

It will be in the next release of course. In the meantime, you can
either download the patch cited above, or used

	trajectory.trajectory.file.sync()

as a workaround.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr