[MMTK] Question about neutron scattering in nMoldyn

Jose Borreguero borreguero at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:04:40 UTC 2008

Dear Konrad,
I take this thread to ask a question I have on the orientational q-average.
Why does nMoldyn use a numerical q-average instead of the analytical one? I
mean:
    \integral_{\Omega_q} d\Omega_q exp^{i\vec[q]\vec[r]} = sin(\norm[q]
\norm[r]) / (\norm[q] \norm[r]),
    where d\Omega_q is the element of q-solid-angle.
-Jose