[MMTK] ScientificPython and Numpy

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:24:50 UTC 2008

Dear all,
I am trying to install the latest MMTK release (2.5.24) using numpy. I
started downloading the Scientificpython 2.7.9 and tried to install it with:
python setup.py build --numpy
I get an error complaining that numpy/arrayobject.h cannot be found (when
compiling Src/Scientific_netcdf.c). In fact, I cannot locate this file in
the installation tree, only Include/Scientific/arrayobject.h (which I guess
is the one found when not using the --numpy flag).
I read that this release of Scientificpython is compatible with numpy so it
must be something simple...
Thanks for your attention,
Ramon