[MMTK] help on start

Arturas Ziemys arturas.ziemys at uth.tmc.edu
Thu May 8 15:21:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm potentially new user of MMTK. The reason using MMTK for me is to
develop some humble code. But first I want to understand MMTK code and I
have general few questions:
1) I there any additional material (except the manual and the code
itself) to study/look-at about the general idea of the "flow" or general
concept/logic how things are done or expected to be done? Python vs. C
objects, etc....
2) Is the any clue how docking code should be started ? Any examples or