[MMTK] Scientific.MPI uses Numeric even if compiled with --numpy

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Sat Mar 15 20:09:01 UTC 2008

On 15.03.2008, at 14:10, Christoph Scheurer wrote:

> I have a slight problem in the Numeric -> numpy transition. I think
> the
> include files
>     Include/Scientific/mpimodule.h
>     Include/Scientific/bspmodule.h
> need to be adjusted to honor the --numpy setup option.

Indeed!

> I hope it's as simple as changing
>     #include "Numeric/arrayobject.h"
>     #include "Scientific/arrayobject.h"
> in both files?

As far as the code is concerned, yes. However, the compilation
scripts (compile.py) need to be modified as well in order to add -
DNUMPY=1 to the compiler command line.

I have already made the required corrections in my code base, but I
did not yet find the time to test them. As soon as that is done, the
corrections will appear in the Mercurial repositories and then in
future releases of course.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr