[MMTK] nMoldyn valid pdb

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Mar 4 11:23:23 UTC 2008

On Feb 29, 2008, at 17:17, Jay Billings wrote:

> Does anyone know the format of the reference PDB files used for group
> selection in nMoldyn? I've tried the same format as the "Write PDB
> function," but this format is apparently invalid.

I don't know, and I am not even sure that this selection method is
really fully implemented. I don't know anyone who has ever used it.

We (the team behind nMOLDYN) are currently cleaning up the code base
and looking at unclear aspects such as this one. The next step will
be the addition of new functions and a parallelization of the time-
consuming calculations. There will be lots of improvements in nMOLDYN
in the year to come.

In the meantime, I suggest you use atom/group selection through
Python code, which works well.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr