[MMTK] TIP4P water potential in MMTK

pierre-nicholas roy pn.roy at ualberta.ca
Wed Feb 27 18:21:50 UTC 2008

Hello Konrad,

>> Konrad: where should I send this? On the wiki? How?
>
> That's a good question. I don't think the Wiki is a good place to
> distribute code.  The two solutions that seem most practical to me are
>
> 1) You send me the tar file, and I put it on the MMTK Web server.
> 2) You make the file available for download somewhere else, and I
> put a link to it on the MMTK Web site.

I just created a wiki page and included a link to a tar file that
resides on our local webserver.
The link to the wiki page is the following:
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/mmtk_wiki/Tip4pForcefield

I added it to the main Contents page. Let me know if this is ok.

I also added a script in the ExampleScripts section. This is the link:
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/mmtk_wiki/ExampleScripts/Tip4pDynamics

I had some problems with long lines but it looks ok overall.

pnr

Pierre-Nicholas Roy, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry