[MMTK] netCDF problem during installation

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:45:23 UTC 2008

I see. Indeed arrayobject.h is not in /usr/include but in
/usr/local/include/python2.5/Numeric/ so I guess I have to edit
setup.pyCould you please give me a hint on which lines to change?
Otherwise I could
symbolic link /usr/include to /usr/local/include. Which one would you
recommend?
Thanks,
Ramon

PD. I'm using OpenSuse 10.3. Just to warn other users of this (popular)
distribution.