[MMTK] Auto-discard notification

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu Jan 10 08:44:56 UTC 2008

On 09.01.2008, at 21:04, mmtk-bounces at starship.python.net wrote:

> The attached message has been automatically discarded.

Please sign up for the list before posting, it is by sheer luck that
I looked at your message that would normally have gone unnoticed!

> I am running Vista OS. I installed the following in this order
>
> python-2.5.1.msi
> numpy-1.0.4.win32-p3-py2.5
> ScientificPython-2.7.8.win32-py2.5.exe
> copied netcdf.dll from netcdf-3.5.0.win32bin.ZIP into C:\Windows
> \System32 on Vista

The ScientificPython binary you use has been compiled for use with
Numeric, not NumPy. The version of Numeric that has been used
(23.8.2) is available as a binary installer as well at

	http://sourcesup.cru.fr/projects/scientific-py/

Please install this version and then reinstall ScientificPython.

That said, I don't think anyone has tested the Windows installers
under Vista yet (they were built under XP). If there is any problem,
please let us know!

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr