[MMTK] Installation bug in MMTK-2.5.22?

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Dec 4 09:27:16 UTC 2007

On 03.12.2007, at 17:07, Andreas Kring wrote:

> I think there is a bug in the installation procedures for MMTK-2.5.22.
> When I try to build, I get the error below. There are no problems with
> the MMTK-2.5.21 version.

The MMTK 2.5.22 release installs fine with Scientific 2.7.8, but not
with earlier releases. This is fixed in the Mercurial repositories
(and will be in all future releases). Those who want to use MMTK
2.5.22 with earlier versions of Scientific should download the
corrected setup.py at

	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/hg/MMTK/main/raw-file/21b91519f0d1/
setup.py

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr