[MMTK] error installing new version

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu May 31 16:35:33 UTC 2007

On May 31, 2007, at 15:09, Lars Skjærven wrote:

> Below is a cut-and-paste from the terminal. As you can see, importing
> the NormalModes module results in error. :-(

It seems that somewhere around 2.5.18 I made changes to the normal
mode module that work only with recent releases of ScientificPython
2.7. I fixed this in the current version (which will become 2.5.20).
The three options are

- use ScientificPython 2.7.6
- download the latest MMTK code from the Mercurial repositories
- wait for MMTK 2.5.20

Sorry for the inconvenience.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr