[MMTK] MMTK and NumPy

Gisle Sælensminde Gisle.Salensminde at bccs.uib.no
Wed May 30 11:26:11 UTC 2007

In a thread with the name "Segmentation fault, normal modes
calculation", it is said (by Konrad) that you need to use MMTK with
Python 2.5 + NumPy to use arrays bigger than 4GB, which I interpret the
way that you _can_ use MMTK with NumPy instead of Numeric, which you
could not do earlier. Is this right?

I now try to configure and install MMTK with numpy instead of Numeric,
but can't find any instructions on how to do so. It may be that I have
been looking in the wrong place. How can I do that?

(And how will it be with Scientific Python?)

-Gisle