[MMTK] values of a field

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:41:58 UTC 2007

Hi all!
I feel I am asking a simple question, but I can't find a solution...
I have done a normal mode calculation and stored the modes in an object
called "modes". Now I create a field for a given mode as:
field = AtomicVectorField(universe, 0.5, modes[6])

And I'd like to know the value of the field in different 3D points (the
position of atoms different from the Calphas I used to calculate the modes,
in order to get the movement of all the atoms, not only the Calphas). How
can this be done?

Or put in another way, if I do a Calpha normal mode calculation, how can I
interpolate the movements of the all-atom model?

Thanks in advance!
Ramon