[MMTK] New "tips and tricks" section on the Web site

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Mar 20 11:02:16 UTC 2007

I have just added a new section "tips and tricks" on the MMTK Web
site (under "using MMTK") and added as a first item the charge-
modification script I just explained.

This is a good occasion to mention the new MMTK Web site, which is in
fact a Plone site, making maintenance much easier. It has already
been in place for a few weeks, but when I installed it, the mailing
list was down, so I couldn't make an announcement.

Take a look at

	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK  (that's still the same address)

to see what's new.

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr