[MMTK] removeObject

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Sun Mar 11 12:29:40 UTC 2007

On 04.03.2007, at 22:16, Ramon Crehuet wrote:

> I think I do not understand the use of removeObject method from the
> universe class.
> The following script gives the error enclosed. Can somebody please
> explain me how to use removeObject.

You did it correctly, but you hit a bug in MMTK. The bug is fixed in
the public Mercurial archive, and will be fixed in the next release
of course.

If you don't want to wait for the next release, just get the file
MMTK/Universe.py from the Mercurial archive:

For the stable release (2.4.x):
	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/hg/MMTK/stable/raw-file/768a865c76be/
MMTK/Universe.py

For the development release (2.5.x):