[MMTK] SubspaceNormalModes

Ramon Crehuet rcrehuet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:49:41 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Before getting an answer to my previous question and I already have
more doubts. Please have patience on this newbie...
When using SubspaceNormalModes I get the following error. It seems to
come from the lapack distribution, but any idea of how I could solve
it?
Cheers,
Ramon

PD. Konrad. I'm sending this again to the list because I think this is
the right place to ask it.

File "nm3-rtb.py", line 30, in ?
   modes = SubspaceNormalModes(universe, subspace)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MMTK/NormalModes/__init__.py",
line 13, in __init__
   VibrationalModes.__init__(self, universe, temperature, basis)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MMTK/NormalModes/VibrationalModes.py",
line 130, in __init__
   self._forceConstantMatrix()
 File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MMTK/NormalModes/Core.py",
line 95, in _forceConstantMatrix
   self._setupBasis()
 File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MMTK/NormalModes/Core.py",
line 212, in _setupBasis
   from lapack_mmtk import dgesvd
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MMTK/linux2/lapack_mmtk.so:
undefined symbol: lsame_