[MMTK] What's the best way to merge universes?

Dr. Seth Olsen seth.olsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 03:43:29 CEST 2006

Hi MMTKers,

My current endeavors have brought me to a question that I'd like to pose for
the list.  What is the best way to merge 2 universes in MMTK?  The universes
as defined contain the same molecule but in different conformations, and
with a different set of ParticleVectors defined over each.  The end result
I'm looking for is one where the configuration in universe2 can be applied
to universe1 and all ParticleVectors are copied over.  Is there a container
for ParticleVectors defined over a universe that is already implemented in
MMTK?

Cheers,

Seth

--
ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomolecular Modeling Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Bldg. 75)
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 3346 3976
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the positions of
the University of Queensland.