[MMTK] Collection.findTransformation() never stops

Dr. Seth Olsen seth.olsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:57:10 CEST 2006

Hi MMTKers,

I'm having a bit of trouble with MMTK.Collection.findTransformation.  When I
use this member function, the computer never stops thinking until I kill the
process.  I've waited a couple of hours and still nothing.  I get the same
thing if I try to take a step back and use
Collection.findTransformationAsQuaternion.  Has anyone had this problem
before?

Cheers,

Seth

--
ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomolecular Modeling Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Bldg. 75)
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 3346 3976
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the positions of
the University of Queensland.